After my first pass through looking at code I noticed a lot of it was really hard to find information on , especially macros.
But after today’s class where we had a detailed look at some of the Thunderbird code I noticed tonight a lot of things like interfaces, observers, macros, etc that were similar to what we saw in class. The code is slowly starting to make more sense.
And I happened to come across the original bug for adding @font-face support for Firefox the first time around. I noticed references to 2 files nsFontFaceLoader.cpp and nsFontFaceLoader.h in the layout/style/ folder in mozilla-central folder. the cpp file is filled with lots of useful code. Definitely going to be looking at this more in depth tomorrow night and through the weekend.