Well Humph helped me outwith the problems with my prototype but as is usual with me you fix one problem and another one appears as a result.
I’ve got to re-write loadImage() and createImage() to return PImage objects + the data they already return.
The p.js specs state that these 2 functions are to return a PImage or null so I need to do some work on those 2 functions to get them passing back references to the image pixel arrays so i can properly setup the PImage object.
Once that is done I will be ready to start testing get, set, and my copy and blend.
All is not lost for this release I did manage to sort out my git problems and to practice pushing changes I fixed two small bugs with an example and the authors file and git didn’t explode on me.
More to come Mon or Tues.