0.8 is released and since I haven’t had time to blog much lately I’ll include a summary of the progress I made in 0.8 and what’s coming up in 0.9
In 0.8 I added misc fake-dom.js fixes for the parser test harness, I also added a few PImage bug fixes as well.
The biggest thing that came into 0.8 was copy() and blend() implementations and their PImage prototypes.
I ported over the code almost directly from processing’s implementation with the exception of the nearest neighbor code.
going to get some coding done tomorrow with some really awesome people here in Boston. Hopefully some nice performance increases will be coming soon.